"Start your day at Camille's, feel like a local" - Condé Nast Traveler Magazine, February 2002
"Voted Best Breakfast in the United States " - AOL
"Vast Gourmet Menu. Award winning favorite." National Geographic Traveler
Camille's Restaurant is famous for it's ever-changing, innovative
menu, and don't let the laid-back atmosphere fool you-we take our cooking
very seriously! We stay on top of the latest food trends while adhering
to the tried-and-true standards. And we do all this without draining your
Take a look at the fabulous creations you might find on any given day,
just scroll on down.
Our menu is subject to change and prices may vary.
"A must-have breakfast"
- Bon Appetit
"The best breakfast
- Zagat Survey
gourmet dining on a budget" - South Florida Magazine
From $2.75 to $13.95
- Enjoy an orgy of Benedicts on Croissant or English
Muffin, with the best homemade hollandaise in Key West, featuring
Norwegian Smoked Salmon, Fresh Veggies, Stone Crab Claw Meat, Pink
Shrimp, Key West Lobster. Each one mouthwatering and delicious. Served
with homefries, stoneground grits or ruby red tomato slices.
Our creative chefs are always thinking of new an exciting ways to prepare
our specials, which might include:
- Yellow Corn Cashew Waffles Topped with fresh Mango/Passionfruit and
Coconut Milk sauce.
- Bon Appetit Favorite - Decadent French Toast with Godiva white chocolate sauce, fresh
strawberries, or buttermilk pancakes with our favorite Capt. Morgan Spiced Rum Bananas Foster
- EGGS GALORE!!! 3 egg omlette with fresh lobster, asparagus, brie cheese,
diced tomatoes. Plus all your traditional favorites:
- Sunny-Side Up
- Whatever! (You're the one out to breakfast! We already ate!)
From $3.95 to $12.95
Some lunch specials might include:
- Grilled chicken breast topped with sautéed baby spinach. Roasted bell
peppers with asiago cheese.
- Marinated grilled Portobello mushrooms, eggplant, roasted peppers
with melted Greek feta on pita.
- Our world famous hand-pulled chicken salad with golden raisins will
make your mouth and tongue begs for more.
- Mile-high sliced roasted turkey breast. Cranberry mayo, bacon, sprouts
on 7-grain bread.
- Grilled loal mahi wrap with avocado, tomato, jalapeno salsa and hand-cut fries.
Paula Deen's magazine names Camille's Chicken Salad one of the country's Ten Best
(better known to loyal Camille's patrons as "Foreplay")
- Stone crab claws with honey Dijon mayo.
- Lick Your Lips Warm Artichoke-Spinach-Roasted Red Pepper-Jalapeno cheese dip with toast points.
- Key West Jumbo pink Shrimp cocktail with chili chipotle cocktail
- Fresh sliced Pear on exotic Salad greens, Toasted Walnuts Gorgonzola
with yellow tomato, Basil Vinaigrette.
- Caprese salad with Buffalo Mozzarella, delicious Caesar salad, California
Wild Mix greens with Greek feta....or design your own.... remember,
we already ate!!
- Paradise dips-Hummus and Babaganoush with warm pita.
"Voted Best Restaurant 1999, People's
(The Big Bang!)
From $16.95 to $25.95
"Seafood lovers may experience
spontaneous orgasm" J.T. Thomson
- Black Angus Filet Mignon, Sirloin, Prime Rib-all prepared with love
with our kick-ass béarnaise, sensual Chanterelle mushrooms, V.S.O.P.
cognac cream sauce.
- Our famous grilled stone crab claw meat cakes with our Capt. Morgan
Spiced Rum Mango sauce.
- Paradise Pasta-sautéed jumbo Key West pink shrimp, chunky lobster,
asparagus, roasted yellow, and red bell peppers in our oven-roasted
garlic Alfredo sauce.
- Local's Favorite-Fresh yellowtail snapper in our macadamia nut crust,
diced tomatoes, caramelized Vadalia onions, coconut milk, ginger with
Key Lime chardonnay sauce.
- Hand-banged tender veal in Asian panko crust lightly sautéed, topped
with Buffalo Mozzarella, roasted tomato sauce and the best reggiano
parmesan cheese in the world!!
- Atkins menu available.
- Vegetarian friendly.
Bon Appetit ... "Best of Millenium Roast Pork Tenderloin
with titillating gorgonzola chez sauce."
"The Best Key Lime Pie in the World"
1202 Simonton Street
Key West, FL 33040